High risk pregnancies are our specialty here at Perinatal and Gynecologic Specialists of the Palm Beaches. Whether you’re dealing with a genetic disorder, are carrying multiples, have a history or delivering pre-term, have a high-risk disorder or have been labeled a “high risk” pregnancy for another reason, you’re amidst the best in the business in South Florida…where expertise, exceptional care and compassion are taken to a whole new level. Debra Jones, M.D. FACOG, Marie Morel, M.D FACOG, and Denise Guidetti, M.D. are the experts parents want on their sides when dealing with a high risk pregnancy. Our team is Board Certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Each doctor brings experiences and know-how in a range of conditions.
And when specialty care is needed for an infant, our team is backed up by St. Mary’s level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Wellington Medical Center level III NICU.
Let’s face it, when it comes to the health of you and your unborn baby, you want to feel confident in your OB care. You can feel comfortable with Perinatal Specialists of the Palm Beaches knowing high risk obstetrics has long been a hallmark of ours. We provide complete care for high-risk obstetrical patients bringing together veteran, specially trained clinical staff with advanced technology in a setting designed for clinical efficiency and patient comfort.
We provide and integrated approach to the care of high-risk obstetrical patients from consultations to determine pregnancy risk factors, to complete management of maternal fetal complication
We offer the finest in medical care and consultations for a range of pregnancy issues, such as:
- Multiples (twins, triplets, etc.)
- Threatened or pre-term birth and/or history of delivering a pre-term baby
- Family history indicating possible predisposition to genetic defects
- Medical conditions in the mother including diabetes, hypertension, thyroid disease, heart disease or other complications
- Advanced maternal age (35 years or older)
Perinatal Specialists of the Palm Beaches Maternal Fetal Medicine Division has everything an expecting mother needs including:
- High Definition Ultrasound– with the latest in diagnostic capabilities in 3D/4D ; Doppler
- Genetics – genetic counseling services on site
- High quality facility – the latest state of the art equipment in a clean comfortable setting
- Coordination of care – multiple services at one convenient location
- Partnerships – we work with the expectant mother’s regular physician team
- Regional Perinatal Intensive Care Center – we work w/ a variety of pediatric sub-specialists so any babies born with a problem make a smooth transition