Perinatal and Gynecologicl Specialists of the Palm Beaches: Maternal Fetal Medicine Division: , Debra Jones, M.D. FACOG, Marie Morel, M.D FACOG and Denise Guidetti, M.D.. Board Certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Each brings experiences and expertise in a range of conditions.
When specialty care is needed for an infant, they are backed up by St. Mary’s level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Wellington Medical Center level 11 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit ( NICU).
High risk obstetrics has long been a hallmark of Perinatal and Gynecologic Specialists of the Palm Beaches. We provide complete care for high-riskobstetrical patients bringing together experienced, specially trained clinical staff with advanced technology in a setting designed for clinical efficiency and patient comfort.
We provide and integrated approach to the care of high-risk obstetrical patients from consultations to determine pregnancy risk factors, to complete management of maternal fetal complication
We offer the finest in medical care and consultations for a range of pregnancy issues, such as:
- Multiples (twins, triplets, etc.)
- Threatened or pre-term birth and/or history of delivering a pre-term baby.
- Family history indicating possible predisposition to genetic defects.
- Medical conditions in the mother including diabetes, heart disease or other
- Advanced maternal age (35 years or older)
Perinatal and Gynecologic Specialists of the Palm Beaches Maternal Fetal Medicine Division has everything an expecting mother needs including:
- High Definition Ultrasound– with the latest in diagnostic capabilities in 3D/4D ; Doppler
- Genetics – genetic counseling services on site
- High quality facility – the latest state of the art equipment in a clean comfortable setting
- Coordination of care – multiple services at one convenient location
- Partnerships – we work with the expectant mother’s regular physician team
- Regional Perinatal Intensive Care Center